Lone Pine Gold Project
- Hawkstone holds a 100% interest in the historical high-grade Lone Pine Gold Project.
- Non-JORC compliant, mineral resource estimate of 71,128 ounces Au (122,600 tons @ 18.06 g/t Au).
- The Project is located approximately 10km west of Salmon, Idaho, USA and consists of 2 patented claims 16.77 ha surrounded by a further 75 BLM lode claims covering 20 km2.
- Beartrack Mine, located 8 km west of the Lone Pine Gold Project is presently being explored by TSX listed Revival Gold Inc, with the total resource standing at 3M Oz Au2.
- Acquired the adjoining historical King Solomon Mine (KSM) from Jervois Mining Ltd, lying 900m south east of the Lone Pine Vein Zone, consolidating the Company’s land holding in the Lone Pine area, Idaho, USA.
- The Project offers significant financial upside from proof of concept exploration success and the Company’s aim is to develop the Project into a medium to high-grade gold deposit.
- An additional 18 claims have been staked which will increase the project area to 20.23 km2 totalling 272 claims.
 Revival Gold Presentation Oct 5, 2020.
- The Lone Pine Gold Project lies in the Trans-Challis Fault System, a broad northeast-trending structural system that has been traced for 300 km across the centre of the state of Idaho. 9 million ounces of gold has been produced from this fault system from 1863-1980, more gold than any other mining locality in Idaho.
- The Project lies 16km and 8km east respectively of the Arnett Creek and Beartrack Mine, 5km west of the historic Queen of the Hills mine, and 900m NW of the King Solomon Mine.
Location map of Hawkstone’s Lone Pine Gold Project and King Solomon Mine
- Beartrack produced 600,000 oz Au up to the year 2000 from resources totaling 98 million ounces Au, and was closed due to a declining gold price.
- Arnett Creek and Beartrack are being explored by Revival Gold Inc TSX.V:RVG
 Michael Lechner, 2018, Mineral Resources Estimate Beartrack Property, Lemhi County, Idaho, United States
8.15 g/t Au
19.9 g/t Au