Lone Pine Gold Project
- Hawkstone holds 100% equity in advanced Long Pine gold exploration project that was last mined in 1907.
- Non-JORC compliant, mineral resource estimate of 71,128 ounces Au (122,600 tons @ 18.06 g/t Au).
- Fully funded drilling program to commence Q2 2020 with the aim of generating a maiden JORC resource.
 Hawkstone Mining Announcement, 3 February 2020, ACQUISTION OF HISTORICAL HIGH-GRADE LONE PINE PROJECT
Western Desert Gold Project
- Hawkstone holds 100% equity in Western Desert Gold/Copper exploration project located in Western Utah, United States.
- Within the same geological terrain that hosts the Carlin, Cortez gold trends and Long Canyon gold mine.
- Mineralisation consists of skarn style Gold-Copper-Silver mineralisation within altered carbonate – sandy carbonate and felsic rocks proximal to monzonitic intrusive.
- Sampling in the adit has returned:
- Gold (Au) up to 25 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 4.6%
- Silver (Ag) up to 95 grams per tonne
- Surface grab samples returned high grade:
- Gold (Au) up to 6.7 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 6.3%
- Channel sampling across 1m in the historical trench returned:
- Gold (Au) up to 4.42 grams per tonne
- Copper (Cu) up to 1.03%
- Silver (Ag) up to 11.8 grams per tonne
Big Sandy Lithium Project
- Total Indicated and Inferred Resources of 32.5 Million Tonnes (Mt) grading 1,850 parts per million (ppm) Li or 320,800 tonnes Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (LCE).
- Only 4% of the 100% owned 25km² Big Sandy Project drilled.
- High grade zone of the JORC Resource comprises 49% of the resource at 2,380ppm with a cut off of 2,000 ppm.
Lordsburg Lithium Project
- Lordsburg comprises 291 BLM claims covering 25km2.
- Located in the southwest corner of the state of New Mexico and is easily accessed along the I10 Interstate between Tucson (Arizona) and La Cruces (New Mexico) close to the New Mexico, Arizona border.