- Gold was discovered on the Project in 1882 with the majority of the development work completed prior to 1907. This included six adits at 30m vertical intervals (levels) up the mountain side and a shallow shaft. A total of 837m of workings including; 714m of drifts, 117m of raises, and a 5.5m shaft were completed.
- A 10 stamp mill was constructed in 1907 and operated intermittently for six months (Guewilik, 1935). Company reports are incomplete and an early newspaper (unknown date) reports “…considerable gold bullion….” was mined from this property.
- Guewilik 1935 estimated a non-JORC resource of 71K ounces Au.
 Guewilik, R., 1935, Report on U.P. & Burlington Mine, Company Report
Lone Pine Gold Project – Guewilik 1935 estimated a non-JORC resource of 71K ounces Au.